Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great discussion on Russian Divers here

Go down

Great discussion on Russian Divers here Empty Great discussion on Russian Divers here

Post by koimaster Sat May 29, 2010 9:24 am

http://bdwf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70940

I am going to try to bring some of that info here but it is well worth the read at the site above. Very informative. The writers did a lot of research into the topic. I, as a collector want to thank them for all of the hard work they did.

For the few left that buy into the Eyal Lalo bs about the RD, the bottom of this review may be a bit eye-opening.
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Great discussion on Russian Divers here Empty Re: Great discussion on Russian Divers here

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 10:14 am

Even with this information I'll bet there are many geeks who believe it's all made up just to discredit Lalo!

At least most of us knew Lalos story was BS from the get go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Great discussion on Russian Divers here Empty Re: Great discussion on Russian Divers here

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Great details on a topic that anyone whose actually collected watches through the 80s an 90s knew was bullshit. I love the comments that my blog on this same topic got from people that have been collect watches for only the past few years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:02 am

up to the top for the new members here and lurkers.
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Laughing
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 am

Yeap, this indeed is a great link... the RD tall tale? well, sometimes I think that not even WG's believe that bullshit anymore... even those who say they do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum