Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps

Go down

Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps Empty Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 am

I am quite enjoying these hardened rubber linked bracelets I recently found. All links are screwed. Now I’m not suggesting this compares to JLC articulated rubber bracelet, but I am saying I like them better than the Breitling rubber/deploy straps. I didn’t just say that…… Incredibly comfortable, very adjustable with 5 micro adjustments in the clasp and almost embarrassingly inexpensive. They have become a much better option for me with my small wrists and watches that come with one size rubber strap options. I’m going to get one more and try it out on my Breitling Superocean even thought I have the much more expensive Breitling DiverProII/deploy in reserve.

The bracelets bring these two fairly inexpensive watches up a notch…or two, over the available OEM offerings.

Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps C13223ea-17f4-47f2-9660-85bb7d2989de_zpsf751e728

Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps Dea9aa69-b9e2-4179-8758-5c28e45d0f86_zps0e943c8f

Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps B4424624-cff5-4224-b0fa-017341f8b6ea_zps1342e63f
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps Empty Re: Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:36 am

I would recommend the Breitling Kevlar style strap from thewatchboys.com, a long time Time Zone sponsor. The price is reasonable and Customer Service has been very good. I have purchased a number of straps from them. Give them a lookie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps Empty Re: Rubber Bracelets Over One Size Fits All Rubber Straps

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:58 am

Can you give us contact information?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:01 am

Http://www.thewatchboys.com

I just ordered another strap from them last night for my Hamilton GMT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:08 pm

I want to check on the Glycine

Up to 7 1/4 inch down. BUMMER
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:19 pm

You can always purchase extra links from someone who has one or two and a smaller wrist!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:11 pm

tomsimac wrote:I want to check on the Glycine

Up to 7 1/4 inch down. BUMMER

That's just the strap and doesn't include the watch case length (at least another 1.5" for a 42-44mm watch or more). Unless your wrist is 8.75" or more it shouldn't be an issue. The Don has praised these in a couple of threads. I'm picking one up in 22mm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Panatime has a similar bracelet for less money ($10 less)

Don, can you take a look at the photos and advise if it is the same.
Would rather order from Panatime (especially with discounts)

http://www.panatime.com/nepubrblscad.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Got mine from Deep Blue, not bad at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Panatime has a similar bracelet for less money ($10 less)

Don, can you take a look at the photos and advise if it is the same.
Would rather order from Panatime (especially with discounts)

http://www.panatime.com/nepubrblscad.html

Yeah it is the same.

You are also correct that the length of the bracelet is 7&1/4". The 43mm Ocean 2 I am wearing measures right at 2" from lug holes to lug holes. I had to remove 5 links to accommodate my 6&1/2" wrist. So this will easily fit an 8" wrist as I have 2" of spare links.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Just got it today. I'm really loving this strap/bracelet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down