Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Steel Mesh by Jürgens Germany

Go down

Monster Steel Mesh by Jürgens Germany  Empty Monster Steel Mesh by Jürgens Germany

Post by Darksider Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Darksider
Darksider
Owner

https://watchlords.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Monster Steel Mesh by Jürgens Germany  Empty Murph ??

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Pretty funny, our new/ex member Murph (St Louis) gets smacked on the attached thread for trying to play moderator on another watch site Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Monster Steel Mesh by Jürgens Germany  Empty Re: Monster Steel Mesh by Jürgens Germany

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:22 pm

That's not the way i read that HF..........looks to me as though our boy did the smacking....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Monster Steel Mesh by Jürgens Germany  Empty Re: Monster Steel Mesh by Jürgens Germany

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 pm

What's the backstory? Are the German bracelets not really German, or is it something else? They are certainly pricey.

Last edited by Datsun240Z71 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:27 pm

bigedsurf wrote:That's not the way i read that HF..........looks to me as though our boy did the smacking....

Dang, your right, thanks for correcting me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:15 pm

I looked at these and ended up going with Staib.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 am

I love mesh bracelets.
I'm tempted. May order one for my vintage Omega.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down